About Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
We are in search of the next talented, and tenaciously customer-centric Regional Sales Manager – to join our growing team! We are seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of growth strategies and expansion in the acceleration of Icelandic Glacial presence in St Louis and surrounding areas. The RSM will play a pivotal role in diversifying market visibility through new segments and channels. If you want to be a part of an amazing team behind an amazing brand, then please apply today!
Things You’ll Do:
- Develop a targeted monthly volume and distribution plan to achieve overall objectives by region/route.
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned trade channels by setting benchmarks and calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and in guiding distributor organization to achieve the objectives.
- Manage use of POS, Dashboard, iDig and any/other data systems and sales tools as ways of analyzing trends and needs for the assigned market(s)
- New vendor and trade show set up paperwork
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels to maximize opportunities for expanded distribution and execution throughout account base.
- Analyze monthly distributor depletion reports to identify opportunities, under performing accounts or potential loss of distribution within the account.
- Coach, train and motivate distributor personnel to achieve monthly and annual sales, distribution through scheduled and unscheduled meetings, route rides, trade surveys and monthly reports.
- Ability to manage and participate in Special Events to include working nights and weekends when necessary.
- Schedule and influence containers as needed by analyzing trends and actual sales.
- Manage use of POS, wearables and all other resources to achieve objective within budget.
- Lead communication process to wholesaler network with the territory, travel up to 75% with frequent wholesaler interaction throughout the year to include attending their sales meetings.
The Right Candidate has:
- Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience, preferably previous experience in distribution network
- Familiarity with CRM program
- Must be highly-skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating, and supervising;
- Ability to think strategically and lead a team to success;
- Outstanding oral and written communication and people skills;
- Can-do attitude and good sense of humor
- Passionate, well organized and tenacious
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong opinions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Thrives in entrepreneurial environment - can be scrappy, creative and resourceful while also building structure and process.
- Doesn’t take “NO” for an answer and drives solutions to win accounts and get results
Why Icelandic Glacial:
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and to produce the best water our customers have ever tasted. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate in a casual, and fun environment!
Icelandic Glacial Employee Highlights:
- *Benefits are offered to eligible employees and are subject to change.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid Time Off: Including Sick Hours, Vacation, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- The purest tasting water on earth for you to take home and consume!
Icelandic Glacial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regards to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Interested? Please send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today