Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Financial professional to add to our team in the role of Global Finance Director. You will have proven industry experience as a Senior financial leader, a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, that will make it your mission to streamline our financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth. You will also be responsible for developing volumes/Revenue analysis, to control commercial spend efficiency and to translate financial figures in relevant insight for (commercial) business decisions. If you love working in a fasted paced environment and helping build a global beverage company, then keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with CEO, CFO in leading the Company with a strong global financial network that streamlines efficiency throughout all channels of the Company
- Partner with the CEO, Finance, and VP, Sales in developing annual operating plans, budgets and pro-formas
- Lead monthly forecast and monthly actual reporting and analysis, monthly management reports and flash reports
- Provide variance analysis and determine cause of change
- Support the building and maintaining of financial models for the purpose of tracking & analyzing results, understanding key trends, and assessing current and future business risks
- Lead annual reports for auditors, tax filings
- Handle profitability reports, depreciations reports to include Logistics/Production finance reports
- Identify areas for improvement and focus needed to achieve financial targets
- Propose and drive enhancements in financial reporting and analysis and requisite system requirements
- Prepare a monthly/quarterly reporting package for the CFO, senior management, and board
- Scope includes Profit and Loss (P&L), balance sheet, cash flow statements, gross margin by product line/sku analysis and costing analysis
Maximize business performance by:
- Leading a bottoms-up modeling and forecasting approach for the operations of a manufacturing business, including managing variables like contribution margin, variable cost per order, and fulfillment center logistics
- Developing strong analysis on revenue drivers (e.g., mix, price, depletion allowances) and sales spend efficiency on the US market / indirect market through distributor network
- Creating relevant insights to support decision making by developing business cases, benchmarking, providing scenarios modeling and ad hoc analysis
- Monitoring P&L and profitability of international markets
- Conducting ROI analysis and recommendations on capital expenditures
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- 6-7 years in financial planning or business analyst role
- Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; Access, database, or other system knowledge
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts, accounting systems, and business processes
- Analytical skills, ability to connect with diverse stakeholders, Experience with NetSuite BI, Microsoft Office
- Curious and inquisitive mindset with the ability to work independently and to proactively break silos within the organization
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and communicate them in ways others can easily understand.
Why Icelandic Glacial:
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked! As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate in a casual, creative and fun environment.
Icelandic Glacial Employee Highlights:*Benefits are offered to eligible employees and are subject to change.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid Time Off: Including Sick Hours, Vacation, and Holidays
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Access Perks
- Bonus eligibility
Icelandic Glacial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regards to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Interested? Please send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!