Are you a brand builder? Do you have a passion for social media? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Then Icelandic Glacial is the place for you!
The Brand Manager is responsible for assisting in the designing of, implementation and execution of marketing plans and programs to build the Icelandic Glacial brand. Responsibilities include the implementation of marketing plans, launches, re-launches, line extensions, brand activations, and promotional activities. Monitors & explains variations in Market Share and Key Financial Ratios. Responsible for marketing input in the budget process. Supports in the preparation of the Budget Review, Mid-Year Review, and business reviews for corporate & division. Responsible for building our e-commerce business.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
- Design plans to build the Icelandic brand in the US and sharing learnings globally
- Drive our e-commerce business
- Create compelling social media content and campaigns to engage with fans and grow following
- Manage communication across social platforms (reply to comments & messages in a timely fashion)
- Track and analyze social media performance across platforms
- Own the email marketing program; create all content and campaigns
- Involved in writing, development, and maintenance of all marketing materials
- Responsible for point of sale materials which includes sourcing vendors, working with creative partners as needed, and managing inventory.
Collaborate on various event activation & promotional concepts; coordinate all logistics related to the set-up and on-site activation per event.
- Measure, report and assess performance of all marketing campaigns and make recommendations based off findings.
- Implement go to market plans
- Implement pricing strategies and monitors market implementation to take corrective actions. Recommend price increases.
- Monitor competitive activities and communicates them to the CEO
- Develop local promotional grid together with the sales team
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 3-4 years in consumer marketing/trade marketing, shopper marketing, etc. with CPG company
- Strong knowledge of Nielsen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint skills
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org