Social Media Manager
Do you have a passion for social media? Do you have a passion for pure tasting, naturally alkaline water?! Do you thrive in fast paced environments? Then Icelandic Glacial is the place for you! We are looking for our next rockstar to join the Icelandic Glacial marketing team, leading social media efforts for the brand. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will maintain strong peer relationships with brand managers and global Icelandic Glacial team as we push towards high growth for the company.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Work with Marketing Director to develop relevant content topics to reach our target consumers.
- Curate and manage all published content (images, video).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users on all Icelandic Glacial’s social channels.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions, giveaways and brand partnerships.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years in consumer marketing working on a brand or at an agency managing a brand’s social media accounts. CPG brand experience a plus.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
To apply, please send your CV/resume to email@example.com