Executive/Personal & Office Assistant
Successful Business Leader within the beverage industry has an excellent opportunity for an incredibly organized Executive/Personal Assistant who will also have a dual role as an Office Assistant. This opportunity is ideal for a master multi-tasker whose exceptional organizational skills and positive, professional demeanor will have an immediate impact on this company’s fast-moving operations. In this position, your ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, and "wear many hats" will allow you to flourish in this exciting role as you provide administrative support to a high level executive.
- Schedule business and personal meetings and appointments, maintain calendar efficiently
- Coordinate personal and professional travel arrangements and compose detailed itineraries
- Act as a warm, personable, but authoritative gatekeeper and first point of contact
- Answer office phones, direct and dispatch calls, take messages
- Draft and edit documents, including correspondence, reports, and proposals
- Organize and draft emails on C-Level’s behalf – manage Outlook
- Maintain the database of current and past clients
- Assist with personal and special projects as needed (i.e. international inquiries and contracts)
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents as directed
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong experience supporting a high-level executive with emphasis in planning and coordinating domestic and international travel
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available via phone 24/7
- Positive and enthusiastic spirit with an outstanding ability to solve problems independently and manage independent projects with little or no supervision; “can-do” attitude who is thick-skinned and works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to draft, edit and proofread with an awareness of deadlines
- Resourceful with the ability to anticipate executive needs in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Trustworthy, reliable, bright and mature individual who exhibits excellent judgment regarding highly confidential information
- Poised, polished, and professional demeanor with a proactive, 'take-charge' attitude
- Strong work ethic with organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Solid proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
Resumes must illustrate experience supporting a high profile individual, in a demanding, on-call position for a minimum of 5 years. This is a job for someone who wants to build a long-term, challenging career facilitating the day to day life of a C-level executive.
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.