Brand Sales Representative
Brand Sales Representative
Icelandic Glacial has openings for Brand Sales Representative positions! This is a part time position, working part time 25-30 hours a week.
Job Description: Responsibilities include expanding retail distribution and growing same-store sales through wholesalers and retailers, developing and maintaining in-store merchandising initiatives
Reports to: Region Sales Manager
- Visit key retail locations regularly to ensure proper distribution, merchandising compliance, pricing accuracy, promotional participation, monitor competitive activity and general retail/market conditions for the brand; as well as building displays
- Provide regular and detailed reports to Icelandic Glacial management from the information compiled at store level and make recommendations to improve sales, merchandising, competitive positioning or other suggestions to enhance brand sales and growth in the market.
- Cooperate and work directly with retail and wholesale personnel and sales representatives.
- Represent the company and the brand in a professional and positive manner at all times to all trade partners: retailers, wholesalers, and brokers
- Develop and maintain productive and friendly relationships with retail store personnel, including but not limited to the store level buyers who order the products for the shelves.
- Install and maintain Point-Of-Sale materials in stores when approved and appropriate.
- Assist stores in managing inventories to avoid or minimize out-of-stock conditions for the brand.
- At least One-year experience in Beverage Sales, Consumer Package Goods, Grocery, or related retail or wholesale business environment.
- High energy, aggressive, assertive, driven, positive attitude, holds self to high standards
Creative and innovative; adaptable to different customers, styles, and business conditions
Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment
Strong Interpersonal communication skills- written and verbal, emphasis on negotiations and rapport-building
Schedule and submit timesheets/ invoices to Icelandic Glacial management.
- Some travel required. Positions are mainly in the Metro areas designated, but occasional travel outside the Metro area will be required occasionally to visit stores in adjacent marketing areas.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to easily navigate your market area.
- Must have an insured vehicle with proof of insurance.
- . Physical demands include the ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs, lifting of supplies/equipment,
frequent standing and walking, occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Must be computer and cellphone-literate, and have competence in e-mail, excel spreadsheet, power point, texting and electronic communications.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract