ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are looking to fill an entry level role for an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at our Los Angeles office – someone who works hard, brings a positive attitude to the table, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment! The ideal candidate has great communication skills and can handle multiple projects at once.
The primary responsibilities of the position are to support the daily office operations, as well as develop and maintain our Los Angeles based home delivery service.
- Answer phones, handle receptionist duties in office, be the initial point of contact for guests/clients visiting the office.
- Handle daily incoming and outgoing mail and parcels with USPS, Fedex, UPS, etc.
- Manage customer/consumer inquiries regarding our product and allocate as necessary to our team.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, keeping the office clean, maintaining the upkeep through network of vendors for various office needs.
- Assist accounting department with distribution of checks and deposits.
- Assist HR Director with administrative items (i.e. expense reports).
- Responsible for the implementation of LA home-based delivery services and work directly with distribution team to execute.
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects as they arise.
- Minimum 1-2 years working in office environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Someone who loves to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is like breathing.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Wants to grow and learn both personally and professionally by adding value to our already amazing team!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – BE A TEAM PLAYER AND WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour