Territory Sales Manager - Orange County, CA
Reports To: Region Sales Manager
An entry level role within the organization and a key contributor to the development of our business within a specific business geography. This position motivates and influences to gain and buy-in from assigned distributors. Time is spent generally as follows: 80% focus on distributor/retail customer field activities; 10% focus on strategic planning; 10% focus on headquarter interface and administrative issues.
- Develop a targeted monthly volume and distribution plan to achieve overall objectives by territory/route.
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned trade channels by setting benchmarks and calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs and in guiding distributor organization to achieve the objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at all levels to maximize opportunities for expanded distribution and execution throughout account base.
- Ability to manage and participate in Special Events to include working nights and weekends when necessary.
- Schedule and influence containers as needed by analyzing trends and actual sales.
- Manage use of POS, wearables and all other resources to achieve objective within budget.
- Lead communication process to wholesaler network with the territory.
- Sales experience in the beverage industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Strong planning and executions skills
- Must routinely exercise independent judgment and be able to work and think strategically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and solid grasp of web technologies
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com