A member of the North American management team to be based out of the Los Angeles offices. Works closely under senior leader(s) of the organization to manage international sales and marketing, increasing volume and shared goals of the company. The primary responsibilities of the position are to further the development of our brand, develop and execute our marketing strategy, and promote sales.
- Focus on Sales & Marketing activities in all countries we are currently operating in
- Evaluate and appoint new international distributors through research, analyzing trends, key factors, market growth
- Ensure compliance of global branding guidelines
- Work on innovation projects to drive further business
- Creating consistent branding strategy in managing both internal and external communications working in concert with the global office and PR firm
- Involved in writing, development, and maintenance of marketing materials for international distributors
- Involved in the development of various communications components including announcements, value propositions, brochures, articles, website content and customer presentations
- 3-4 years experience in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and solid grasp of web technologies
- Must be able to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effective under deadlines
- Must routinely exercise independent judgment and be able to work and think strategically.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org